Sunday, February 24, 2008

ACOM


So . . the day after the Green festival I'm up at 4.00am to catch a flight to Melbourne for a new venture in serving with ACOM, here in Adelaide, as a formation director.
So I traveled to Melbourne (right past Port Adelaide enemy territory, Geelong, yes kept my head low)for a couple of days retreating. It was great!
Actually, despite being there for others, I got heaps out of it. It has stirred a few things up in the thought processes and future things with God. To tell you the truth whenever I meet my good mate Neale I always end up thinking a lot more than I envisage.
Watch this space.
The only issue I have about the trip was the flights. VB flight arrived about 30min's late despite starting out early. The growly group I flew home with was 90 min's late in even getting away!

1 comment:

ytryeyre said...

Here are my reasons.though Hogans have stimulated a million dollars imitations, Hogan Sneakers the originals are even now the greatest.For the modern, fashionista in you, take a look at their new wedge heel designs.If they are not water proof, you would need to take an extra step in doing that on your own.What's more, Franklin Marshall Clothes seldom people will be dynamic in cold weather.In order to work as intended, snowhogan must not be allowed to accumulate snow on the tops.From Converse styles to lightweight hogan, D&G glasses plimsoll hogan really have it all this spring.