Sunday, February 24, 2008

ACOM


So . . the day after the Green festival I'm up at 4.00am to catch a flight to Melbourne for a new venture in serving with ACOM, here in Adelaide, as a formation director.
So I traveled to Melbourne (right past Port Adelaide enemy territory, Geelong, yes kept my head low)for a couple of days retreating. It was great!
Actually, despite being there for others, I got heaps out of it. It has stirred a few things up in the thought processes and future things with God. To tell you the truth whenever I meet my good mate Neale I always end up thinking a lot more than I envisage.
Watch this space.
The only issue I have about the trip was the flights. VB flight arrived about 30min's late despite starting out early. The growly group I flew home with was 90 min's late in even getting away!

No comments: